ALCANTA PCB is the Isola 370HR pcb manufacturer. The Isola PCB has high thermal performance, UV barrier and AOI fluorescence. It is an application of high-speed materials, and has been processed with excellent processing, which is closest to all conventional FR-4 treatments.
- Size: 18 * 10cm
- Copper THK: 35um
- Color: Green
- Material: Isola laminate
- Surface treatment: sinking gold, ENIG
- 6 layers 1.2mm thick
- Green solder mask, white silk screen
- Row spacing and width: 10mil
Most popular Isola PCB material models:
- Isola fr402,
Advantages of Isola PCB Laminate:
- There is a shortage of Isola 370hr materials in stock,
- Short feeding time, saving cost for you
- Isola is a high performance glass transition temperature of 180 ° C
- (TG) FR-4 system for multilayer printed circuit board (PWB)
- Applications with optimum thermal performance and reliability
- It is necessary. 370hr laminate and prepreg products are
- It is manufactured by unique high performance multifunctional machine
- Epoxy resin, reinforced with electronic grade (E-glass) glass fiber.
- The system provides improved thermal performance and lower
- Compared with the traditional FR-4, the expansion speed is maintained
- FR-4 processability.
- In addition to excellent thermal performance, mechanical,
- Chemical resistance and moisture resistance are equal to or more than
- Properties of traditional FR-4 materials. 370hr system
- Also laser fluorescence and UV blocking for maximum compatibility
- With automatic optical inspection (AOI) system, optical positioning
- System and optical imaging of solder mask.
- It has been proved that 370hr is the best laminate of its kind