Among all metal core PCBs (also known as MCPCBs) known for providing effective cooling capacity for electronic products, aluminium pcb board is the most common type – the base material consists of aluminium core and standard FR4.It has a heat shield that efficiently dissipates heat while cooling components and improving overall product performance.Currently, the aluminium backplane PCB is considered a solution for high power and strict tolerance applications.
Thickness and dimensions of aluminium-based copper clad laminates
- The above thickness does not include the resin thickness, and the thickness of copper and aluminum can be any combination.
- Thickness of copper foil: H oz.-5.0 oz aluminium plate thickness: 0.2-5.0 mm.
- Halogen-free materials.
- Compliant with RoHS and REACH.
Aluminum based PCB laminate
We currently support a wide range of laminate manufacturers to provide solutions for a variety of applications:
- Ventec Aluminum Base Plate – High reliability product with thermal conductivity up to 10W/mK.Glass reinforced, ceramic filled, halogen free, MOT up to 130C
- ITEQ-IT-859GTA-Metal Halogen-Free Epoxy Resin, Tg 100 C, Thermal Conductivity 3W/mK
- Tok-180 Tg material, W/mK from 1.8 to 5
- Huazheng Electronics